Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
Caspers Retail story began in 2017 with The Casper Wake-Up. Alongside its success, Casper opened 15 pop-up shops across the U.S. After an exciting beginning with Retail, Casper opened its first permanent store in NYC in 2018, & announced the plan to open 200 stores across the country & in Canada. Join the Dream Team as the Casper family continues to grow!
As part of our Retail team, you will represent the Casper brand by providing best-in-class service to all of our guests. We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, & hospitality-driven. This space (and you!) will help carve the path for Caspers offline footprint. Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home & discover the wonders of a good nights sleep.
Nuts & Bolts:
This is an hourly role based in our retail store. You must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week with weekend availability.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do:
- Provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors
- Follow up with customers through clienteling & e-mail correspondence
- Help Casper maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting guest contact information & inviting individuals to trial our products
- Maintain the highest level of product knowledge & expertise
- Maintain the visual integrity of the space
- Create & process in-store sales
- Process & receive inventory replenishments
- Assist with setting up & executing community programs & events
- Record & relay recurring customer feedback & insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, & product in order to constantly improve the customer experience
Our dream candidate is...
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Effective & expedient problem-solver with a meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for Casper's core mission & values
- Positive attitude & feels there is no task too small
- Self-starter; entrepreneurial disposition
- Eager to be at the frontline of a fast-paced & growing brand
- Must understand & appreciate experiential retail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. & be on your feet all day