As the leading independent modern media company, Vox Media ignites conversations & influences culture. Across digital, podcasts, TV, streaming, live events, & print, we tell stories that affect our audience's daily lives & entertain as much as they inform.
Our portfolio features influential & respected editorial properties including Vox, New York Magazine, The Verge, The Cut, Eater, Vulture, The Strategist, Polygon, SB Nation, Intelligencer, Curbed, Grub Street & Recode. Off-platform, the Vox Media Podcast Network offers one of the largest collections of popular podcasts, & Vox Media Studios produces & distributes the award-winning nonfiction shows. Powered by innovative technology that scales quality, the Chorus publishing platform & Concert advertising marketplace answer the always-changing needs of modern audiences, creators & marketers.
Vox Media has been named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in Media, an Company of the Year, Digidays Best Company for Parents, & one of the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign.
We're looking for an ambitious & detail-oriented Recruiting Coordinator to work alongside our Recruiting Team. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class candidate experience, maintaining clear lines of communication with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, & candidates, & acting as an ambassador for our values. This position will report to the Director of Recruiting.
What youll do:
- Coordinate & schedule candidate interviews in collaboration with Recruiters & hiring teams.
- Facilitate candidate communication from end-to-end ensuring a seamless candidate experience.
- Provide administrative & operational support to team of Recruiters in support of the full life cycle recruiting process.
- Maintain applicant tracking system by opening & closing jobs, setting up interview kits & scorecards, & other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Support partnerships with diversity organizations through job postings, event coordination, & other projects.
- Support in-person interviews (when offices reopen), including booking rooms, ensuring proper technical requirements are set, & serving as host for candidates.
- Coordinate candidate travel where applicable & process all related expenses.
What youll bring:
- 1+ year(s) recruiting coordination experience.
- A strong desire to work for Vox Media & alignment with our Company Values.
- Commitment to fostering an inclusive candidate experience.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- A keen appreciation for service excellence in delivering an outstanding candidate experience.
- Ability to quickly & effectively learn new processes & policies.
- Experience using an ATS (Greenhouse is a plus).
- High level of technical proficiency, particularly with G-Suite.
- Proven ability to consistently & positively contribute in a fast-paced & fluid work environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions & tasks.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Comfort working with very sensitive data & able to maintain a high degree of discretion.
- Extreme attention to detail & sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot issues & problem-solve on the fly.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in digital media.
- An Associates degree or higher in management, human resources, or a related field.
About working at Vox Media:
This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefitsincluding flexible hours & generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees & to ensure that our healthcare & other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging & funand who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer & does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.