Talent Acquisition Partner, EMEA (18 months contract to perm)
Taboola is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, to join our EMEA Talent Acquisition team in either London, Munich or Berlin. The TA team is tasked with recruiting top talent that positively impacts our business & culture while keeping up with an aggressive growth plan. We are global, agile, & focused on excellent client-service.
The TA team is responsible for hiring all of our positions in EMEA, & we hire everything sales, marketing, account management, operations, finance, R&D; full cycle recruitment across 8 European offices.
We are looking to add an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to our EMEA team with experience in martech or adtech, used to a fast-pace, able to juggle competing priorities, & enjoys getting roles filled!
In this job you will:
- Manage full lifecycle of recruitment: process, strategy, sourcing/screening candidates, guiding candidates through the interview process, offer negotiation/presentation
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers & HRBPs to become a trusted recruitment partner providing advice & guidance to hiring managers in all aspects of the process.
- Provide excellent candidate experiences & internal client service
- Be proactive in identifying a strong pipeline across live, & for future, roles
- Juggle multiple requisitions, across various business units, geographic locations, & you'll make it look easy, because let's face it, you thrive on that!
- Minimum 5 years experience in internal recruitment, bonus points if that has been with an international company (online/tech/media/advertising a huge plus)
- Experience hiring a variety of roles, ranging from entry-level to more experienced hires with a focus on highly skilled roles such as technology, product, or sales
- Extensive Sourcing experience (familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter essential)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, able to multitask & prioritise without close supervision
It would be great to have:
- Sales and/or Tech recruiting experience, or the desire to do more technical roles
- Greenhouse ATS experience
- Fluent in German a huge bonus
Why choose Taboola?
Taboola is widely recognised as the worlds leading content discovery platform that now serves editorial & video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on premium websites such as T-Online, Die Welt, Sport1, Bloomberg, The Daily Mail & NDTV. World class brands such as Expedia, Microsoft, Samsung & Whirlpool leverage Taboola's platform to uplift brand awareness as well as deliver online engagement & conversions.
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture thats international, social & supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, flexible working as well as working from home, stock options & Perkbox to name just a few.
You can copy anything, but you can never copy a companys culture. The culture at Taboola is exceptional & we not only bring publishers & advertisers together, but also like to come together ourselves. This starts from the moment you join, with an exceptional onboarding programme that will give you the tools & everything you need to learn about Taboola & your role. As well as state of the art tools: MacBooks, automatisation tools, office space, etc.
We pride in delivering a more personalised & tailored experience by partnering directly with the advertisers & publishers.
So, if youre ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace & endless opportunities with exciting brands, why not come & see what were all about, you wont be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy:
(https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.