Under Armour Digital is looking for extraordinary engineers who want to focus on technical challenges impacting the daily lives of the worlds largest fitness community. As a senior software engineer on the Infrastructure team, youll work closely with teammates across UA Digital. In this role you will help build the tools to manage our infrastructure platform which supports our e-commerce & applications, enabling our teams to empower athletes everywhere.
Who You Are:
- A software engineer who has experience making technical decisions with positive outcomes. You can & want to pick up new technologies quickly, but wisely know when to stick with the tried & true.
- Someone with experience working directly with customers. You prefer working in a team, & enjoy collaborating with others. You dont take things too personally because you assume good intentions & you arent rude over Slack.
What You'll Do:
- Design, build & support automated provisioning, continuous deployment & telemetry systems that help our teammates work more effectively.
- Help make decisions around infrastructure technology choices that impact developer workflow, security, scalability, reliability, & performance.
- Help put out fires when development teams run into infrastructure related issues.
- Build quality codebases through a process of personal & peer-reviewed development.
What You'll Need:
- Experience troubleshooting full-stack challenges.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience writing software in Python or Go (preferably in Go).
- Understanding of automated configuration management frameworks like SaltStack, Ansible, or Terraform.
- Understanding of Linux or Unix-based infrastructure in a cloud environment such as AWS or GCP.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker or Kubernetes is heavily preferred.
- Experience with GitOps tooling such as Flux is a plus.
- Experience with VPN, VPC, Transit Gateways, IPSEC is a plus.