SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
But if we want to continue helping the worlds biggest brands re imagine what is possible online, we need talented & driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real & tangible impact. Does this sound like you? We Want You!
Were currently looking for a Field Marketing Intern who is passionate about marketing & events, creative, organised & detail oriented. You will be reporting to the Field Marketing Manager but will be part of a larger Marketing team helping us take our brand to the next level.
As a Field Marketing Intern at SimilarWeb you will:
- Work on a marketing strategy to generate brand awareness in Germany
- Support generating brand awareness in France & the UK
- Reach out to French & German media leveraging engaging content
- Support building media partnerships
- Support creating mailing campaigns
- Review or Translate French & German collateral & emails
- Manage our French Social Media channels
- Ongoing research of events & meetups for us to participate in France, UK & Germany
- Provide logistical support for events in the region including help generate registration, venue sourcing & printing collateral
- Reconcile budgets & post event wrap up: ensure event leads are processed in CRM system for distribution to sales
- Responsible for event execution which includes pulling invite lists, following up, managing RSVPs, managing the calendar, ordering catering & rentals, submitting purchase orders, creating Run of Shows, & onsite management
What will I bring to the team?
- Interest in Marketing/Communications or a related field
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office & Google for Work applications & all major social media platforms
- Impeccable written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work strongly in a fast-paced, team environment
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Fluent in French & English is a must
- German proficiency is a plus
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team
Beautiful office in London, team outings, fully stocked snack kitchen, catered meals once a week, monthly happy hours, quarterly night outs