Join our HelloFresh Family!
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our young & passionate transport team, we are looking for a Transport Planning intern - to be based in our office in Nieuwegein. Our transport team ensures that all our customers receive their box each & every day. Within the transport team, the planning team is responsible for coordinating truck transport between our hubs & the last mile delivery to our customers with our delivery vans. During your internship you will help with operational tasks and/or do research to further improve our service.
What youll be doing:
- Optimizing the route planning & everything that comes with it. How do we ensure that we get to the customer on time even more often;
- Roll-out of projects linked to innovation & sustainability, for example electric transport or city logistics;
- Help with the creation of our last mile planning & other operational tasks;
- And we welcome your own initiatives & ideas.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
You have an education in Logistics, Supply Chain or a related science study. Figures hold no secrets for you, & you can easily translate data into graphs & overviews. You can also draw conclusions & help the team improve with your insights. You learn quickly, think analytically & adapt easily in a dynamic environment. Work & time pressure have little effect on you. Next to that - you are:
- You are data-drive & you can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making;
- You have experience with delivering analytical solutions to complex problems;
- You have an advanced level in Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets;
- You are fluently in Dutch & English.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the day-to-day our drivers & the service we offer to our customers
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- An amazing team & office in Nieuwegein check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- And of course, youll get compensated
How does the recruitment process look like?
After applying we take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call to get to know each other a bit better. Are we still positive? Then we will test your Microsoft Excel knowledge. If you pass the test, then we will schedule a online interview with the hiring team. After that, we will let you know as soon as possible if you can start at HelloFresh. We will schedule the online interviews as quickly as possible.
Youre hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.`
Wed like to work with our own recruiting agencies. Proactive talent acquisition is therefor not appreciated.