Were on a mission to build care that fits your life. Our business started as Simple Contacts, but is rapidly expanding into the Simple Health brand as we launch more & more direct to consumer medical services.
We think you should join us. Heres why:
- We see things differently. Thats why were building a diverse culture - with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table. We need a diverse team to build products that serve our diverse patients.
- Were humans first, employees second. Work-life balance matters to us - thats why we require minimum vacation time, are flexible with when & where you work, offer paid parental leave & more.
- Were building for longevity. Growth is not confined to job descriptions or teams, & we encourage continuous learning, both within your specialty & in other interests.
- Health matters to us, including yours. We pay 100% of employee healthcare premiums & offer free contacts to our employees.
About the Role
Simple Health is seeking a Florida licensed Staff Pharmacist to work out of our Deerfield Beach, FL pharmacy. There you will work closely with our Head of Pharmacy, part-time pharmacist, & pharmacy technicians to ensure prompt, safe, & accurate medication delivery. The right candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, a founders mentality, & a can do attitude. As well as, tech savvy, flexible & quickly able to adapt to new technology, & interested in helping guide the improvement of current software & processes. Reporting directly to the Head of Pharmacy, this person will have the opportunity to participate in the future of pharmacy & help build an enjoyable work environment.
- Review & interpret physician prescriptions
- Clinically evaluate therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Maintain pharmacy operational legal requirements by
- Supervising technicians & part time pharmacist work flow
- Develop operational & clinical metrics for evaluation alongside Head of Pharmacy
- Take an active role in answering questions & requests of health care professionals & patients
- Comply with state & federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, & the food & drug administration
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, & regulations.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the Head of Pharmacy
- Light travel to New York City HQ to participate in meetings
- Youre passionate about womens health & have experience providing relevant patient counseling & support
- You love technology, enjoy & excel at figuring out new software
- Doctor of Pharmacy or Bachelors from ACPE accredited program
- Current active FL Pharmacist license
- Retail/ community pharmacy experience
- Youre excited to build operational processes & love driving efficiency
- You operate with an entrepreneurs mindset - no job is too small for you & no problem is too large