Acquia empowers the worlds most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, & IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose & deploy digital products & services that engage customers, enhance conversions, & help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, & named a top place to work by the Boston Globe & the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future & we want you to be a part of it!
The Acquia Enterprise Integrations Team builds, maintains, & improves internal system integrations & tools. Our software engineers primarily use the Mulesoft Integration Platform to connect all of the data & systems that make Acquia run.
We are looking to add a Program Manager to our team to help guide our ship & to serve as the central point of contact for our applications. In this role you will help define our roadmap & direct us down the right path. You will be responsible for gathering requirements from stakeholders, identifying risks, determining what will be actioned & what will not be actioned, prioritizing & scheduling work, coordinating activities, communicating to stakeholders & team members, & managing projects to on-time completion. You will define program strategy, project delegation & implementation. You will report directly to the Director of Enterprise Business Systems & work closely with the Enterprise Integrations team of engineers that are distributed globally.
- Meeting with key internal stakeholders, gathering requirements, prioritizing work and determining the roadmap of the Enterprise Integrations Team
- Ensuring that project requests align with organizational goals & objectives
- Driving projects to on-time completion
- Communicating with management, stakeholders & the engineering team
- Being the face of the products
- Managing the product backlog
- Producing Scrum artifacts
- Scheduling & leading stakeholder meetings, sprint planning sessions, sprint demonstrations, & sprint retrospectives
Must Have Skills
- Strong project management skills
- Leadership experience with the ability to influence at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate & work in a team environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to foresee potential problems & to offer solutions
- Excellent organizational skills & the ability to multitask
- Good negotiation skills & the ability to say no in a constructive fashion
- Ability to hit the ground running & adjust quickly
- A can do attitude. The phrase that is not my job should not be part of your vocabulary
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
Nice To Have
- Experience with Atlassian Tool Set (Confluence, Jira)
- Familiarity with Mulesoft (API management software)
This job is not
- External facing, you are not trying to sell a product
- You will not be meeting with external customers or clients
- You will not have any direct reports (will not be managing people)
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees & their families in maintaining both a healthy body & a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, & much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAfirstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.