TouchBistro is looking for a vibrant, highly organized & proactive individual to join our Professional Services (PS) team as a Customer Engagement Specialist. Your goal is to re-establish a trusted partnership with our customers to encourage go-live & proceed with onboarding. You will be involved in providing options & recommendations to address any concerns & reset expectations in order to create a mutually beneficial solution.
- Proactive outreach via phone, email & text to customer accounts to re-engage & ensure the customer goes live with TouchBistro
- Work closely with the PS department to engage customers & prioritize activities for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Collaborate with other internal departments to identify & utilize tools designed to enhance the relationship between TouchBistro & the customer
- Analyze data to determine which engagement techniques are succeeding & which ones need to be revamped
- Ensure all activities are tracked & recorded accurately in Salesforce
- Foster referenceable clients who are openly willing to speak about their positive experience with Touchbistro
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2+ years of sales and/or client engagement experience with a proven track record of exceeding targets, preferable in the software/technology industry
- Relevant University or College Degree
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask & prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- High energy, confident & comfortable with speaking to customers in person or over the phone (experience cold calling is a plus!)
- Self-motivated, competitive & goal-oriented
- Passionate about the restaurant industry, & technology
- CRM (Salesforce) experience is an asset
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.