Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times, & many more global enterprises.
Optimizely has recently launched a new Developer focused Experimentation product called FullStack to enable Developers & Product teams to experiment & safely release features anywhere in their application stack. The Developer Experience SDK Engineering team builds Developer SDKs for this product that powers hundreds of millions of unique user experiences such as on-boarding flows, search algorithms, pricing tests that go beyond A/B testing. Our solution makes it easy for developers to experiment across all channels (e.g. Web, Mobile, OTT, & Server-Side) as well as use Feature Flags to control rollouts of changes/features in customers' applications.
This is one of the fastest growing products in Optimizely's portfolio, & your contribution & impact will help us dominate the market! You will be integral in helping us build & grow the Platform. Our engineers have the opportunity to master many languages & tech stacks. This is a very exciting time to join an early, fast growing product line & help shape its future.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be working with the Product & the Engineering team to identify & contribute major features & enhancements to the SDK Platform.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to define consistent & clear interfaces, abstractions & implementations of critical features.
- This is a developer focused product, so you'll work closely with our Developer Evangelist to identify ways to incorporate feedback & make it more successful!
What's in it for you?
- The SDK platform spans multiple programming languages & technical stacks, so you'll have an opportunity to learn & contribute to many of them.
- Opportunity to join & shape a fast growing product line with the real opportunity to significantly impact key business metrics for the Company.
- Passion for building creative products for Developers around the world to be successful.
- Experience building SDKs in other products would be a huge plus!
- Commuter & transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch & dinner on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay & deductible. HMO, PPO, & HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, & vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy & seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team & having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.