Vimeos People team is looking for a Benefits Manager to manage & administer all benefit programs. This is an opportunity to build a new benefits program for a growing international company following a spin-off from its parent company. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have experience implementing new vendors & carrier feeds, & excel at communications.
Reporting to the VP, Total Rewards, the Benefits Manager will provide oversight & management of all benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, COBRA, FSA, HSA, 401k, & any other employee benefit programs. They will also be an advocate & internal specialist for benefits & wellness.
What youll do:
- Manage the design & ongoing administration of benefit plans including vendor feeds, issue resolution, life status changes, invoices & funding of plans
- Ensure compliance of benefits & retirement programs & coordinate the preparation of filings with federal & state agencies including IRS & DOL
- Administer 401(k) plan including timely funding of payroll & match contributions & coordinating the annual audit & 5500 filing
- Handle leaves of absence & requests for accommodations
- Handle communications & wellness events throughout the year
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years experience specialized in Benefits including administration, plan design, vendor management & communications
- Hands-on experience with benefits systems & carrier feeds
- Strong communication skills with a customer service focus. Must also be analytical & have the ability to synthesize data
- Must be organized with the ability to meet deadlines & prioritize
- Collaborative & creative; views this work as a team sport & works with colleagues to improve
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with BSwift
- Experience establishing benefit programs in new countries
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs