Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Client Marketing Manager, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Client MarketingManager will support the development & execution of the annual Marketing plan & is responsible for developing & executing marketing campaigns to be used by clients & merchants to increase the B2B2C activities & drive client satisfaction. Interpersonal skills are critical, as it demands an interface with Visa product & sales teams as well as merchants & client banks. The ideal candidate has proven core marketing skills, is analytically savvy & should have a thorough knowledge of multi-channel marketing (with emphasis on digital & social media), experience managing marketing programs to execution, have a business outcome based mindset, be comfortable managing project budgets, & be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role is based in Milan.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will help define the B2B2C strategy & Marketing plan under supervision of the HoM to increase the level of client & merchant activations by partnering with marketing on central & sub-regional levels, sub-regional & local product owners, & client facing teams to identity & execute upon opportunities to effectively market Visa products
- Everyone is a leader at Visa, & you will manage the co-marketing for new product launches to ensure maximum traction with client & merchants, sharing your subject matter expertise & acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
- You will coordinate & accurately report budgets & deliver projects on time
- You will support the development of innovative, new to Visa' ways of maximising reach via client & merchants
- You will ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities & client objectives & have well defined business & marketing KPIs
- You will conduct analysis & provide locally focused thought leadership & advice by leveraging data, metrics, & insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, & external clients
- You will manage local agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs & communications, endeavouring to break down silos & work together as One Visa
- You will champion the brand position in the market for B2B audiences
- You will optimise the value of Visa's global sponsorship portfolio to deliver against client & merchant objectives
What we're after
- A passion for Fintech, & in particular payments
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Strong strategic trade marketing background with mid-level experience delivering measurable business results
- Excellent project management skills & attention to detail
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Very good understanding of Visa & the payments eco-system is a plus
- Experience with developing multi-channel marketing programs & comfort using data to optimise campaigns from multiple sources
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigour
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organisation with multiple stakeholders to deliver accurate & on-time project deliverables
- Strong influencing skills to persuade & negotiate with internal & external stakeholders
- Sociable & confident interacting at a more senior level
- Good understanding of the Italian market
- Italian mother tongue & fluency in English
- Self-driven & highly motivated
- Strong influencing skills - ability to motivate individuals & demonstrate organisational influence
- Ability to lead & facilitate impactful discussions with a large group
- Good cultural understanding & sensitivity
- Able to lead & adapt to change
- Team oriented - ability to motivate & work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.