As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Marketing with a demonstrated track record of success in high growth environments & has led high-performing marketing teams. You will lead the Solution Marketing Team that is responsible for creating & executing the marketing strategy for our solutions & our brand. This is a management role reporting directly to the CMO.
As a Director of Solution Marketing at SimilarWeb:
You will be expected to think & act both strategically & tactically: from the creation of plans to hands-on execution. You must be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment, & pay careful attention to detail
- Lead the inbound & outbound marketing strategy
- Responsible for specific lines of business in the Solution Marketing Department, including managing the Marketing teams performance & development, strategic initiatives, projects, budget, procedures, & marketing calendar.
- Closely partner with with Product Marketing, Demand generation, & Content leaders to guide & support initiatives & deliver against pipeline targets
- Work closely with the the sales leadership to enhance & align efforts
- Develop & manage marketing program budgets; measure & optimize marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, & deliver high return on investment
- Support & develop team by providing performance reviews, continual feedback, mentoring & career growth for direct report
- Ensure marketing decisions & investments are analytically based on business intelligence; communicate results, monitor performance & optimize on an ongoing basis
What will I bring to the team?
- 10+ years of Marketing experience with previous SaaS B2B experience
- Highly effective organization & communication skills, & ability to work across functions & at all levels of management
- Previous experience managing a team
- Able to work independently & autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities & tight deadlines
- Team player, strong at facilitating alignment & building relationships across an organization
- Analytical thinker, excellent problem solving, planning & execution skills
- Ability to be flexible & adapt to change