fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC & Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
Who we are looking for:
At fuboTV, we have cross-functional product teams that are empowered to solve hard problems in ways that our customers love & grow our business. The core responsibility of product design in our organization is to help create innovative & captivating experiences that our customers find easy & delightful to use. To do so, our designers are customer-obsessed, constraint-aware & data-informed; while striving to shape ideas that break new ground & advance the industry.
We're looking for an experienced designer to co-lead the Growth Squad with their partners in product & engineering to continuously experiment, analyze, & drive key areas of growth. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical person with a wide range of skills, is data-influenced but customer-centric, & is able to leverage quantitative data with qualitative insights to inform design decisions that drive positive business outcomes.
- Contribute to the full product development cycle as the design lead through tight collaboration with designers, product managers & engineers to define, prioritize, explore, & measure solutions
- Actively identify & drive growth outcomes through thoughtful planning, ongoing experimentation & concept validation based on quantitative data & qualitative insights
- Leverage data, competitive trends, & customer insights to formulate compelling business cases that inform design decisions
- Provide guidance to designers on the squad on utilizing the right tool & methodology for each initiative, & validate growth opportunities through user journey mapping, visual design, rapid prototyping, UX research, testing, & analysis
- Plan & execute A/B tests & multivariate experiments to optimize how current & potential subscribers engage with our brand & products across the full customer journey
- Identify & prioritize growth opportunities by forming data & insight-based hypotheses, defining & conducting experiments, & working with product & engineering leads to establish growth KPI's
- Mentor other squad designers in evolving their process & craft to help raise the bar in excellence
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a consumer-focused tech company, digital agency or comparable setting with a focus on growth initiatives
- A portfolio showcasing a track record of measurable success in growth initiatives
- Deep experience in a conversion-centered design & test-driven environment (A/B testing), to help inform & evolve design direction
- Strategic thinker & natural experimenter with experience working across the entire customer journey
- Adept at utilizing quantitative & qualitative methods to shape a deep understanding of target audiences & user behavior
- Ability to think out of the box & go beyond common patterns & best practices in developing growth design strategies
- Excellent collaboration skills with designers, engineers & product managers
- Experienced in the execution of UX or HCI best practices
- An excellent communicator who can clearly articulate design decisions
- Ability to translate user pain points & usability issues into practical design solutions
- A self-starter capable of navigating ambiguity, who's able to effortlessly switch between strategy definition & tactical execution
- Experience with UX writing & microcopy
- Ability to write & prototype in code (HTML/CSS/JS, React, etc)
- Skills in related disciplines such as motion graphics, 3D modeling, illustration or photography
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses & learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company