Build the Sales Team to help Flexport win new business
As we enter our next phase of growth, were looking for a driven Director of Sales with a proven track record to lead a fast-paced sales organization & help to make Flexport the leader in Global Trade! Help us solve real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade.
- Build strong sales teams;
- Provide leadership & direction to a high-performance team, including hiring, training, & leading;
- Develop specific & targeted goals within each account team to expand & accelerate revenue opportunities within their unique customer sets;
- Create, monitor & manage key performance metrics;
- Find innovative & creative ways to improve & increase performance;
- Implement best practices to support consistent & consultative sales & client success processes;
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to the role, working collaboratively with the rest of the Leadership Team to get things done.
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience scaling client-facing teams in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience in the freight forwarding or international logistics industry preferred;
- Proven leadership skills, people management skills;
- Ability to deliver on a broad portfolio of responsibilities on your own, & figure stuff out quickly & effectively;
- Strong analytical skills & be great with numbers;
- Good people instincts & be able to build trust & work well with a diverse group inside & outside the company;
- Eager for a very hands-on role, where youll be asked to take on & run with a range of projects outside your comfort zone, & learn quickly;
- Highly organized, self-motivated & detail-oriented, with great follow-through on projects/tasks big & small;
- High integrity individual whos enthusiastic about building a great company for the long term, & making a huge, positive impact in the world;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic & reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.