Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 12M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 30,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 500+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
The Services Team
The SecurityScorecard Services team has a mission to advise customers on how to make their organizations safer. We provide specific direction with our cyber resiliency services, driven by our superior cybersecurity data, best practices & front-line lessons learned. We provide value by showing you where you are vulnerable, how to fix it & what is important to do first. Our services teams are cybersecurity thought leaders. We are a proactive Professional Services team that is customer centric, uses a team approach & represents the voice of the customer every day.
The team expanded in 2022 with the acquisition of LIFARS, a global leader in Digital Forensics, Incident Response, Penetration Testing, & Ransomware Mitigation.
The VP & GM, Services will lead the growth of our Professional Services delivery group to drive overall services consumption & development at SecurityScorecard.
The role will own & manage the growth & transformation of the Professional Services team from its initial stage in 2021 (plus an acquisition in 2022) to today, helping propel customers to make their organization safer. The role includes accountability for all aspects of Professional Services, including service offering portfolio management, go-to-market strategy, delivery, operations, & thought leadership.
Reporting to the Chief Business Officer, you will be an active member of the global leadership team. Success will be measured by the execution of growth & delivery plans that directly contribute to the companys 50%+ annual growth, increasing customer retention, & exceeding PS delivery financial targets. The ideal candidate has operated at scale & brings scrappy execution experience.
What You will do:
- Lead & scale a leading cybersecurity services organization, driving vision, growth strategies, & plan execution.
- Own the Professional Services P&L & customer satisfaction on all PS delivery activities.
- Drive improvement in key metrics to include delivered revenue, margins & utilization
- Model world class customer empathy & advocate for the customer's voice in product & service design & deployment.
- Implement & scale successful market-driven & data-supported service offerings that support company growth
- Efficiently operate services delivery globally, with data-driven approaches to managing pipeline, backlog, revenue, margin, utilization & operations.
- Enable programs that promote the creation & adoption of delivery & industry best practices
- Drive proactive cross-functional alignment & collaboration internally with key stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Engineering, & Product Management Teams to operationalize the delivery of services globally & by segment.
- Serve as the executive champion with key customers, delivery partners, alliance partners, & delivery channel providers.
- Recruit, nurture, & grow an inclusive & diverse team of high-performing service delivery professionals that provide the capacity, depth, & breadth to meet delivery goals
What you bring
- 12+ years of experience as data-driven Professional Services Leader within a technology product company
- 15+ years experience in consulting, professional services, or related technology delivery disciplines
- Delivery leadership focused on customer outcomes that help the customer get the most out of the companys products & services
- Services experience leading global delivery teams & partnering with external service providers
- Business leadership focused on efficient operations & data-driven decision making
- Technology industry experience, including Enterprise SaaS products, sales go-to-market methodologies, & solution delivery
- Knowledge of the tenets of Third Party Risk Management programs & cybersecurity domain experience
- Program delivery experience, including organizational & management skills within a fast-moving, matrix environment
- Strong sense of personal integrity & accountability
- Experience navigating large enterprise customer organizations
- Demonstrated success in developing strong executive-level customer relationships
- Deep customer empathy
- Strong abilities in program & project management, balancing critical delivery tasks
- Technical aptitude, judgment, & critical decision making
- Consultative; ability & desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs
- Collaborative; partners across functions
- Proactive; ability to anticipate customer needs & have solutions ready when they are
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain & professional expertise
- Responsive & adaptive to changing situations
- Metrics driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals & operate well in a data driven environment.
- Bachelor's degree
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need an accommodation due to a disability, please have your recruiter let us know so we can provide assistance