SO, WHO ARE WE?
Patron Technology enables live event organizers to create better, more customized experiences for their ticket buyers & deeper, more profitable relationships with their sponsors through an integrated, industry-leading event technology solution. Event organizers of different sizes & across different segments use Patron Technology for ticketing, marketing, fan engagement, CRM, logistics & data management.
Sound interesting? Lets talk.
WHY DO WE NEED YOU?
The Revenue Accountant is a highly critical & visible role within the Corporate Accounting team. Reporting to the Revenue Manager, you will be responsible for revenue recognition & reporting across all subsidiaries of Patron Technology. Challenging yet rewarding, Patron Technology provides energetic, ambitious individuals an opportunity to grow personally & professionally in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Setup & maintain all automated client invoicing & revenue recognition schedules;
- Maintain deferred revenue schedules for all client contracts; reconcile the trial balance report for each subsidiary back to these schedules during the monthly close process;
- Research & resolve integration exceptions between Salesforce & NetSuite;
- Work with FP&A to research actual vs. budget revenue variances;
- Assist the Revenue Manager in evaluating draft client agreements for revenue recognition issues;
- Maintain awareness of changes/updates to GAAP revenue recognition rules;
- Assist in the preparation of the annual revenue budget & monthly revenue forecasts;
- Conduct ad hoc analytics & reporting as directed.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
If you recognize yourself in the following, we want you on the team!
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance is required; an MBA with a minimum of six (6) graduate-level accounting courses is an acceptable alternative;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in software-as-a-service (SaaS) revenue accounting (either in a corporate accounting environment or at a public accounting firm working with SaaS clients) is preferred;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are preferred;
- Knowledge of ASC 606 preferred;
- Experience working with NetSuite preferred;
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment preferred;
- Highly organized self-starter preferred.
Location: Downtown Pittsburgh, PA Headquarters (ShowClix office in downtown Pittsburgh)
For more information on Patron Technologys solutions visit our website: