Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) is the worlds largest independent sell-side advertising platform & where the our technology solution automates the purchase & sale of digital advertising inventory for buyers & sellers & facilitates billions of transactions on a monthly basis. Publishers use Magnites technology to monetize their content across all screens & formatsincluding desktop, mobile, audio & CTV. And the world's leading agencies & brands trust Magnites platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory. Anchored in sunny Los Angeles, bustling New York City, historic London, & down under in Sydney, Magnite has offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM & APAC.
NOTE: We are open to hiring anywhere in the US for this role.
The Director, Treasury will report to the Companys Chief Tax Office & Treasurer & will function as a key resource for the Companys cash & investments. This hands-on position will have responsibility over daily cash management & reporting, bank access & control procedures, & provide proposals for investments & foreign exchange hedging.
The Director, Treasury will partner with multiple internal constituents (Legal, Accounts Payable, Credit & Collections, HR, FP&A, Oracle Systems, GL Accounting, Tax, & International Teams) & external auditors. The position requires working cross-functionally with to obtain information, verify data & schedules, & accurately communicate results & will lead a team of Treasury professionals as well as the be a key contact for external banking relationships.
Magnite seeks an individual who is eager to learn & grow as demonstrates leadership capabilities. We are looking for someone who has a strong technical foundation in cash management while demonstrating attention to detail & desire to dive-in & roll-up your sleeves to gain a solid understanding over the Company, the industry in which the we operate in, & what financial results, financial trends, & key financial & investor metrics say about our business.
What you will be doing:
- Own cash management & treasury operations including, but not limited to, foundational corporate treasury activities of cash flow forecasting & liquidity position management, global bank account structure management, collections & disbursement oversight, intercompany transactions, global cash pooling, debt & derivative administration & FX management & hedging.
- Manage all aspects of outstanding convertible notes, Term Loan B, & revolving credit facility.
- Evaluate opportunities to further integrate cash management activities in reporting & external relationships.
- Manage relationships with internal partners & external business partners.
- Compliance & Risk Management to ensure adherence to treasury's documentation & regulatory reporting requirements while designing & executing policies, authorizations, procedures & internal controls as necessary. Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations.
- Identify cybersecurity & fraud risks within treasury processes & implement mitigation strategies as appropriate.
- Partner with Internal Audit on internal & external Treasury related audits.
- Guide treasury technology improvements lead all & lead efforts to automate to build scale.
- Support the banking & treasury management integration needs arising from business development initiatives.
- Forecast worldwide interest expense & income.
- Support long term capital markets activities, including public debt financings.
- Provide FBAR, FATCA, DODD Frank, including record keeping & data testing as required.
- Promote a positive & collaborative team environment both within Treasury & across cross-functional teams.
What we look for:
- 8+ years of overall experience in cash management, FX management & hedging, capital markets, & corporate finance in a corporate environment.
- Prior experience with bank & debt capital markets & documentation required.
- SOX, policies, & controls experience required.
- Experience working in with multiple currencies & international banking relationships.
- Bachelors degree is required & an MBA is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical & systems skills are required.
- Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus.
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Kyriba a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent work ethic & highest level of integrity.
- Team-oriented work style.
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization & provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental & vision plans to cover you & your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life & Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!