IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, & a desire to invent or acquire new products & brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 11 public companies & generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Dotdash Meredith & Care.com, among many others, & also has majority ownership of Angi Inc, which includes HomeAdvisor Powered by Angi & Handy. The company is headquartered in NYC & has business operations & satellite offices worldwide.
We are currently seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant to assist in the daily office operations for IAC. This position requires strong organizational skills, an extremely proactive nature, resourcefulness & creative problem solving skills with a willingness to go the extra mile to solve any issue. This assistant must anticipate the needs of a fast placed, dynamic environment & facilitate smooth daily operations.
- Provide administrative & personal support under the direction of the Director, Office of the Chairman
- Courteously greet visitors & direct them to the appropriate office/conference room
- Handle heavy volume of incoming & outgoing calls, email, & mail.
- Act as liaison with all internal & external offices. Be versed in dealing & interacting with other high level executives both internal & external to the company.
- Interact with & direct divisional contacts & vendors.
- Provide updates & comprehensive information as needed.
- Produce general correspondences. Photocopy & fax information as needed or requested.
- Maintain accurate databases electronically & paper copies to include address books, files, & general contacts.
- Complete additional tasks as needed
- Bachelor's degree a plus; previous administrative support (or customer facing role experience) a plus
- Must be available & flexible for after-hours tasks
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Communication skills must be stellar; ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive & confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, & diplomacy.
- Accuracy, thoroughness, extreme attention to detail, & efficiency.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to multi-task & to juggle multiple competing tasks & demands. Need high energy & assertive nature.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, & proofing materials, establishing priorities & meeting deadlines.
- Monday thru Friday, 9:00am to 6pm, onsite