Galileo is a new primary care practice with an innovative approach to patient care in New York City. Were looking for someone to go deep on building & improving operational processes & systems to support multiple parts of the organization -- from a people, process & technology perspective. Youll work with a broad number of team members to make sure the transformation of existing, core systems is done thoughtfully wto improve our service & technology experience.
Here's what you'll do:
- Own the strategy & execution of de novo systems, converting V1 processes to ones that scale, & driving both experience & efficiency wins
- Focus on various parts of our operations, from complex labor planning to customer experience flows & solving operational problems across the organization
Wed love to hear from you if you have the following:
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience building process, data, & software systems to support field & retail teams
- Strong process orientation, able to work collaboratively with team members to design & implement high-touch, scalable & efficient systems
- Comfortable with data & technology
- Metric-driven approach to solving problems
- Motivation to make a difference & be part of something meaningful
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds & experiencesincluding but not limited togender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, & other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence & sound decision-makingone that is based on mutual respect & trust. We appreciate candidates who are open & honest about what theyre looking for so we can ensure its a fit on both sides.