Boxed is the stock up solution for convenient bulk delivery. All from the comfort of your own home at Boxed.com. Were the online destination for everything from household essentials & personal care to pantry faves & cleaning supplies. Or just toilet paper. Everyone needs a lot of toilet paper.
Were a late stage start up that still values tech at the heart of all we do. Were made up of smart, innovative people constantly looking for ways to make our customers lives easier.
Thats where you come in. Were looking for a Marketing Associate to coordinate the process for marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Marketing Associate will also collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams at Boxed to successfully execute strategic initiatives. This person will also have a critical role in building & deploying Marketing assets.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in various stages, prioritizing workload to ensure project timelines are met
- Support the management, integration & execution of the holistic marketing calendar & its various sub calendars including seasonal & organic social calendar
- Point of contact for business owners to implement campaigns so that deliverables & dates are clearly communicated
- Manage schedules, asset development, & overall project organization to ensure requirements & project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood, & executed upon
- Proactively identify resource challenges & continuously improve upon the Marketing campaign process
- Manage critical details of each campaign including but not limited to inputting projects into Boxeds back end system, post-campaign wrap ups, annotating dashboards & Google Analytics, creating, reviewing & testing campaign URLs, promo codes, coordinating with operations & fulfillment center leads, & other details
- Bachelors Degree
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, project management or account management
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines
- Ability & willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or project management tools a plus
- Proven ability to work proactively & independently
- Must love snacks, dogs, & positive vibes
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits