Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- The Business Development Coordinator will be responsible for executing a set of responsibilities to provide analytical & business development support with key client & market focused initiatives aimed at achieving Visa's growth targets in Ecuador. This role will report directly to the Country Manager for Ecuador
o Contribute in the execution of short & long-term strategic plans for clients & market. Ensure that such plans adhere to Visa mission statement of increasing clients' profitability, strengthening the partnership within them, & also being in agreement with Visa overall strategy
o Have solid understanding of client views on development of banking & financial services industry; understand clients' strategies, priorities, needs & business processes
o Evaluate & recommend actions to strengthen partnerships & client business when appropriate
o Develop a comprehensive understanding of all Visa products & services
o Manage/Coordinate Client requests such as: trainings, demos, webinars, membership processes, card designs, collaterals, NDAs, among others
o Maintain close contact with all Visa's areas in order to search for solutions for the most critical problems, as well as to follow best practices that could be offered & applied to the clients & the market
o Lead processing of incentive payments, including VIK requirements, Market Development Funds, as well as internal finance back office process for incentive payments.
o Develop & maintain client incentive tracking mechanism at the client level, for internal & client use.
o Create client incentive use reports for client presentations.
Reporting & analytics:
o Creation of quarterly performance reports for quarterly business reviews use
o Recurring business intelligence reports, including top merchants, top categories by market, product type, e-commerce, domestic vs international, etc.
o Creation of ad-hoc reports & analysis to support client strategies & follow up on Client's projects progress
- Playbook & client/internal communications
- Support the Sales Team to update contacts, profiles & general information in Playbook
- Lead client engagement survey, visa payments forum client campaign, reporting, & follow-ups
- Develop & administer quarterly client newsletter, including wins, losses, & important updates, for internal management use
- Support the Sales Team with internal information requests related to Clients & Market
- Other responsibilities
- Coordinate Client events to be held in market: logistics, follow required internal processes & ensure alignment with compliance requirements, attendant invitations & follow ups, coordinate with internal functional teams involved in each event
- Coordinate agendas for Functional Teams visits to market
- Coordinate office supplies & daily requests in the office
- Support budget, forecast & financial analysis reviews for Ecuador
- Professionally qualified with 5+ years' experience, preferable in business development, sales support, finance, or equivalent combination of education & experience; undergraduate degree required
- Excellent verbal & writing skills in English & Spanish
- Payments industry or consumer banking experience is desired
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others. Flexible with
an approachable personality
- Consulting skills & client engagement capabilities
- Strong credibility, with the ability to quickly become knowledgeable of Visa products & services
- Strong financial acumen, planning & analytical skills
- Solid business judgment
- Strong teamwork & collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize work with a strong attention to detail.
- The ability to cooperate effectively & efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment
with little supervision.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.