We are a talented team of product managers, digital marketers, developers, & product designers building Canadas leading financial product comparison platform, Ratehub.ca (think Expedia, but for financial products). We compare mortgage rates, credit card rewards,deposit returns & insurance quotes.
We love helping Canadians save money by empowering them with the tools to make smart financial decisions. We believe in financial transparency, product innovation, entrepreneurship & community. That is our modus operandi.
Ratehub.ca is experiencing incredible growth & the opportunities to help shape the digital arm of the financial services market are abundant. We are looking for someone who is excited to take on a new challenge & achieve great results alongside our growing company. Ratehub.ca offers a friendly, innovative & collaborative work environment in Downtown Toronto. Our talented team drives our success, & we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential.
Are you passionate about content, communications & optimizing customer experience?
Do you have strong leadership & people management experience; able to communicate a vision clearly, inspire others & delegate effectively to achieve results?
Are you an SEO expert & have a proven ability to develop winning content & communications strategies?If so, this may just be your dream job..
As the Director of Marketing, you will be instrumental in setting & realizing the user acquisition & communication strategy of Ratehub.ca. This role will impact an increase in lead revenue(s) achieved by increasing our brand visibility in the media, increasing user numbers visiting the site via SEO & paid media tactics, & increasing conversion rates via optimizing on-site content. This role will also help us move the needle on our brand awareness measurement by developing an array of innovative digital content types. You will work closely with our marketing team, business managers & leadership.
Manage the content marketing, communications & performance marketing teams (c.10 people). You will train, develop, & direct the various teams, hiring when required. You will manage & review the performance of the team members, set goals, & help them develop professionally.
Lead the charge in getting Canadians to choose better personal finance. This is our brand mission & you will spearhead efforts to grow awareness across owned & paid media channels.
Champion SEO performance & instill best practice amongst the content & business unit teams.
Grow the email channel & its contribution to revenue.
Develop best in class performance marketing strategies, balancing user growth with achieving profitable return on advertising spend.
Align best practices across business units on content & communications.
- 7+ years of experience in B2C marketing leadership encompassing digital, growth marketing & brand tactics
- Experience of working with consumer insights & research projects
- Analytical & competent in understanding a variety of data
- Creative & collaborative in approaching situations
- Possess strong leadership qualities to aid the growth of the team
- Humble hungry & willing to learn
- Knowledge of digital analytics platforms (e.g. SEM rush), web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture); data reporting & visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Looker) an asset
- Experience in working with CMS & social platforms is a plus
- Fun: You bring your whole self to work & make an effort to contribute to our workplace culture in a positive way
- Do the right thing: You are able to assess both customer & company needs to make good business choices
- Growth mindset: You love to learn & try new things
- Hunger: You turn passion into action
- Willing to Help: You care about your team members & are willing to help out outside your realm of expertise.
- Impact orientated: You are motivated by results & track to completion
- Competitive salary: We know its expensive to live/work in Toronto
- Flexible hours: Enjoy a couple more hours of sleep in the morning, if you want
- RRSP matching program
- Training allowance
- Access to a financial Planner on annual basis
- Benefits: Health is wealth
- Casual dress code: If its good enough for you, its good enough for us
- The best team socials: karaoke is our jam
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile & a letter expressing why you want to work for Ratehub.ca
Ratehub welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.