At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients across our portfolio of multiple brands in 14 global markets. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
What youll do
- Supporting with the strategic planning & implementation of acquisition & reactivation cross-channel campaigns across the HelloFresh Group (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Chefs Plate EveryPlate)
- Owning & developing rigorous AB testing strategies across international markets
- Continuous evaluation, optimisation & automation of existing initiatives
- Supporting with new channel implementation
- Collaborating closely with HelloTech on feature developments to achieve strategic excellence
- Leading CRM Conversion segmentation initiatives for White Label brands within the HelloFresh Group portfolio
- Leading personalisation strategies across Reactivation & Acquisition initiatives
- Leading campaign response analysis; focusing on engagement KPIs & ROI
What youll bring
- 2+ years of CRM experience, ideally within a subscription model business
- Experience with reactivation and/or acquisition campaigns
- Analytical curiosity, a history of data interpretation & the ability to problem-solve
- Cross-departmental stakeholder management
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-moving / fast-growth environment
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Proficient in English, other languages are a plus
What we offer
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.