HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest growing start-up in the past, but at just 8 years in, were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
So, if youre keen to join a dynamic & energetic team, look no further!
About the job:
You will join our talented & driven Operations team. You will be reporting into Adam, our Supply Chain Lead. This is the perfect role for someone to develop their career in supply chain operations.
What you will be doing:
- Category ownership of our inbound supply chain operations to ensure our ingredients arrive in full & on time.
- Building & owning relationships with our external suppliers to ensure our high standards are consistently met.
- Identifying issues & thinking on your feet to reduce impact to our end to end operation & more importantly our customers.
- Measuring, analysing & reporting on supplier performance.
- Executing the weekly ordering & forecasting processes.
- Ensuring timely & accurate information is shared to internal stakeholders working closely with Procurement, Planning, Technical & Production teams to deliver the best customer experience.
- Project delivery of key initiatives to continually improve the performance & efficiency of our supply chain.
Who you are:
- You are incredibly resilient & operate well under pressure.
- You find solutions to resolve problems with minimal impact to internal & external stakeholders.
- Youre a self-starter.
- Youre not afraid to challenge the status-quo with new ideas.
- Youre hungry to learn new things every day! (Being always hungry in the literal sense also helps but not a must!)
- Your Excel skills are pretty strong, too.
- FMCG background is a plus.
- However, most importantly you want to kick start you career at HelloFresh & are passionate about food & about what we do here!
Level & progression:
An Executive works at a junior / mid-level, running operational tasks autonomously & leading initiatives, with moderate support from manager.
From there, you can progress to a Lead level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Working hours: 4-week rota, occasional weekend days
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire, UK. You will also travel fortnightly to our head office in London.
Start date: ASAP
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited to complete & excel test. The final stage will be a series of video interviews (one competency-based, one culture fit & one final interview with the Supply Chain Manager).
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.