WHO DO WE NEED, AND WHY?
Our People Experience (PX) Administrator is highly organised & process-oriented, who supports our recruitment, on-boarding & general people processes & administration, within our People Experience team, specifically supporting:
- A People Partner, assigned to a specific executive area, with all administration & processes relevant to that executive area;
- The Talent Attraction & On-boarding Experience team, with all administration, sourcing & processes relevant to this specialist area within People Experience.
WHAT YOULL GET UP TO
As a lean team, ambitiously striving towards improving the engagement & performance of all AVADO people by collaborating with people from across the business, we seek to create & deliver meaningful, compelling & positive experiences for all AVADO people. The career path for a successful incumbent in this role is endless & we will do all that we can to help this incumbent fulfil their potential, providing they are happy to work hard & contribute positively to our culture & our ambitions. There are two main focuses for this role: Attraction & Onboarding Processes, & the more General People Practice. Here are some of the key activities of the role:
- Supporting the assigned People Partner with;
- Providing first-line support, service & advice to all AVADO people on all queries & administrative processes, escalating as appropriate to PX Coordinator/People Partners.
- Supporting the PX Coordinator, People Partners & CPO by delivering exceptional PX administration & processes, including people records, hard-copy & electronic filing, & any other PX administrative processes.
- Performing other ad hoc PX administrative support wherever, whenever & however required by AVADO people or the PX team.
- Supporting our Talent Partner / Attraction & On-boarding Experience team, & hiring managers across the business, in giving remarkable recruitment experiences to our candidates by ensuring all candidates have a consistently good, though individualised experience e.g.:
- Setting up interviews/assessments (through any of our many recruitment channels LinkedIn, talent partners, etc.)
- Making sure hiring managers are well prepared for their interviews;
- Collating & delivering candidate feedback in a meaningful, coherent & responsive way.
- Providing a remarkable onboarding experience for all new AVADO people, by:
- Making sure all new hire administration (invitations, contracts, pre-joining learning) & onboarding processes (Day 1, induction, product immersion) are completed successfully;
- Following up on new peoples essential onboarding process completion;
- Reporting to the CPO on defined metrics/KPIs of all essential onboarding processes;
- Collaborating with the CPO & People Partners in refining the ways in which our onboarding processes are designed in both content & operability.
- Updating all attraction channels (LinkedIn, Indeed, talent partners, etc.) & posting job adverts.
WHAT YOULL BRING
Successful incumbents of this role will quickly get to grips with what we do, why & how we do it; this is how they have the biggest & most positive impact. Incumbents will be super passionate about what were doing as a business & a team, supporting line managers in making sure the talent they bring in & manage is highly engaged, high performing & positively contributing to AVADO. We need to see a flair for people, & a proactive, logical, detail-oriented, organised approach to work. We also need to see awe-inspiring empathy, serious levels of discretion & the ability to navigate a highly ambiguous, unpredictable, fast-paced & entrepreneurial working environment.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UKs leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion & skill really lay in helping individuals & organisations grow, using our learning that works methodology. With offices across the globe, youll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, & across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And just for being here, we offer you a culture thats created & nurtured by super smart people & underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment & Transparency were created for & by our people, & guide our thinking, decisions & actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation & professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity & a few nice job-related & lifestyle perks.
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US
Were proud of what were doing & relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own & be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference & working with some of the worlds leading brands;
- A fast & furious, exciting place to be with real challenge & a meaningful opportunity
AND WERE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come & do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as thats what helps us help our customers & learners whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity & inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come & see for yourself.