TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics & machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, & machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations & the most innovative mid-size & startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, & machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics & ML platform & with its expansion is looking for someone to build & develop its new Customer Success team.
Customer Success Coordinator will support the Customer Success department in facilitating & supporting client training & professional service scheduling for TigerGraph customer Learning & Development. The Customer Success Coordinator will build & maintain business relationships with customers by providing prompt & accurate service & promote customer loyalty & retention.
- Coordinate & schedule TigerGraph customer training, professional services requests, & other customer enablement needs.
- Act as a point of contact for TigerGraph course participants, maintaining registration lists, & course information communications.
- Enroll & manage customers in a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Completes daily assigned tasks related to the customer success plan to support TigerGraph organizational strategy & objectives.
- Update TigerGraph website with current list of courses & course details & agendas.
- Drive continuous improvement for TigerGraphs training approach & customer learning experience.
- Collaborate with internal teams for the continuous improvement of TigerGraph customer experience, communication & retention.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in customer enablement.
- Administration of users in a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, time-management & communication skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience.
Skills & characteristics:
- Capable of working independently & developing relationships with customers, partners, internal team members & other related stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal, written, & interpersonal communication abilities.
- Creative approach to problem solving, finding your way through ambiguity, inspiring others to innovate & try new things, & a passion for creating great content experiences.
- Creative thinker, self-starter with a proactive approach to resolving problems & issues.
- Eager to learn, grow, & build skills, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of all training functions from the conceptual design of training programs to their final implementation.
- Flexible, creative & dependable.