At HubSpot our core value is to Solve for the Customer. The UX Research team lives this everyday as we strive to better understand, serve, & delight our customers.
The UX Research team is looking for an experienced researcher to join our Dublin team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a curious, resourceful team player who has a experience with a broad mix of research methods.
Embedded within HubSpots product organization you will partner with Design, Product Management, Analytics, & Engineering to uncover deep insights about our users' behaviors & attitudes. You will communicate results & actionable recommendations across the company to influence key decisions & product direction. You'll think big about new areas, test concepts as they are being developed, & evaluate products once they've rolled out.
In this role youll get to:
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers, & engineers to drive product decisions & direction
- Work with product analysts & product experts to triangulate data from multiple sources
- Strategize & socialize the learning agenda, research plan, & approach
- Conduct research, synthesize data, & report findings to stakeholders
- Use your findings to influence product teams to improve product utility, usability, & satisfaction
- Evangelize the UX research discipline & the UX Research team throughout HubSpot
We are looking for people who have:
- Success leading user research projects with demonstrated impact
- Broad tool set of research techniques
- Knowledge of data analytics
- Great listening & communication skills
- Awareness of your own & others biases & the ability minimize them in your work
- Ability to identify & articulate behavioral patterns
- The desire to dig into the data & are energized by unstructured discovery or exploratory research
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience creating study plans for discovery research
- Experience running design thinking workshops
- Experience with field methods
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), & Bogot (Colombia).