We are looking for the person to whom we can entrust what we hold dearest: Our people.
People are the most valuable thing at Dreem & we want to bring them the best. They are our key of success: Attracting & retaining the best talents in the world to join our unique project to build the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
We need you to ensure a great collaborative experience, from the application form to the offboarding of talent as well as defining the companys strategy, goals, & objectives.
Dreem is in a phase of growth, less than 5 years after our launch we have already exceeded 90 employees, based in France, US & Tawan.
We are looking for a Chief People Officer in charge of structuring our HR division & supporting our growth in France & internationally. With your team (currently 3 people) you will be in charge of making our team grow with the best talent while maintaining the values we cherish.
You will report directly to our CEO & will be part of the executive management team.
- Build a growth framework that fits our culture, aligned with our business objectives in order to give everyone visibility on career evolution, & drive more engagement.
- Implement global policies for compensation & benefits to ensure alignment with market, fairness, & transparency
- Act as a true business partner, aligning priorities & the hiring plan with company objectives & strategy refinements
- Improve employer branding significantly & implement projects with the team to scale Dreem culture (employee satisfaction)
- Make sure the administrative & legal aspects of HR are covered correctly & support the HR Team on important projects to ensure timeline, budget etc.