Product Marketing Manager
About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers & businesses. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better customer experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing & hiring a diverse workforce.
You will crossover between the Technical Marketing-Product-Sales worlds. You have an innate & uncanny ability to understand audiences & craft content that resonates with them. Your task is to communicate Clarifais value for our various stakeholders & verticals. Storytelling comes easy to you. You will help us advance our brand narrative as we better understand our market & our audience. You will help craft the positioning, messaging & GTM strategy for our products & platform launches. Youll partner with the product, research & engineering teams to ensure that were driving high quality demand, adoption & success of our products. You will be our go-to-person who understands our customers & the market inside-out. And you will ensure that our sales & marketing teams have all the necessary knowledge, training & tools they need to drive sales.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Create a ton of technical marketing content (i.e. sales enablement tools & assets, e-books, case studies, press releases, success stories, product videos, website copy, etc.) to continually articulate the benefits of our products to the world & continue to advance our narrative
- Work closely with marketing, product, engineering & research on content for social, blog, email newsletters
- Manage (industry) analyst relations
- Work with marketing, product, sales, & customer teams to better understand our market, personas, & Product Market Fit (capturing market needs & opportunity scope)
- Create, modify, & continually improve upon competitive analyses to help give our teams a deep understanding of the external landscape
- Measure & optimize the customer journey as it relates to product feature adoption & usage
- Craft product positioning & messaging that attracts & converts prospects
- Speak & present both internally & externally to promote the story of our product
- Create GTM strategies & launch plans that outline tactical implementation in detail & align with product & business KPIs
- Optimize conversion paths, & use dynamic calls to action to create & test buyer stage-specific CTAs
What You Bring:
- 4-6 years of B2B product marketing and/or product management with a focus around technical products & developer audiences
- Excellent technical written & verbal communication skills
- Strong data analysis skills to uncover insights around business metrics & optimize customer lifetime value, retention rates, & revenue growth
- Proficiency working within a CMS (Hubspot preferred), email marketing tool, design prototyping (Figma, Sketch)
- Experience working cross-functionally across product, sales, research & engineering teams
- A thorough understanding of the marketing funnel & customer journey
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- No meetings on Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Free snacks, drinks, lunch
- Discounted gym membership