The Jr. Purchasing Coordinator will play a vital role in supporting the execution & maintenance of Purchase Orders across all BARK business lines. They must thrive in a fast-paced environment & be able to retain & execute the PO-related needs of many internal & external partners.
The role requires strong collaboration across multiple teams, excellent attention to detail, & proficiency working within databases.
- Works closely with key stakeholders (Merch, PD, Sourcing, Planning) to successfully execute Purchase Orders & maintain accurate item master information
- Assist in Purchase Orders execution across all business lines & all needed PO updates, revisions, & maintenance; key part of Pre-PO (Buy-Ready) & Post-PO (revisions, updates, changes) communication.
- Maintain accurate product data & conduct routine audits
- Responsible for Vendor Setup within Netsuite
- Assists in communication & handoff of information (shipment documentation, PO data) to Logistics team & associated partners
- Provides support with production tracking, shipment readiness, Vendor QC
- Works to improve all processes leading up to Buy Ready date
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required; mandatory 1-2 years prior experience in a Supply Chain related role
- Eager to learn & grow within Supply Chain, a gimme more attitude
- Exceptionally detailed oriented while juggling multiple deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, hands on environment
- Takes initiative & is a proactive problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, & written communication skills