Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
This a part-time receptionist role reporting into the Real Estate & Workplace Operations (REWO) team in San Francisco. Our ideal candidate is an eager learner & a joy to be around. This position requires a high level of customer service, collaboration, & transparency while providing you with exposure & visibility to all levels of the organization. REWO is committed to constantly improving our employee's experience at Optimizely!
- Maintains a high level of professionalism while working in an enterprise business environment
- Self starter, with a no job is too small mentality
- Able to work independently, as well as collaboratively when providing input during weekly stand-ups.
- Sense of urgency with a drive to get assignments done on time
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Can work effectively under minimal supervision
- Organized & has a strong attention to detail
- High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Proficient with G Suite Applications - Docs, Sheets, & Drive
- Previous receptionist and/or administrative experience preferred
Tasks To Include:
- Greet all visitors with a friendly & positive attitude. You are the face of Optimizely!
- Maintain a neat, orderly front desk workspace & reception area
- Promote office safety by following badge procedures & controlling access via our internal badge log (issuing temp badges, report lost badges).
- Mail room logistics: Includes day to day mail & package sorting, shipping & receiving, & employee notifications
- Office Supply Replenishment Program: Ensure Conference rooms & office supply stations are stocked
- Workstation setup procedures as they relate to employee on-boarding/off-boarding
- Employee Health & Safety: Floor Warden Participant
- Workplace support: Logging workplace service service tickets with property management/engineering
- Various administrative tasks as assigned by REWO team
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.