As a Rider Growth Associate, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of marketing specialists, designers, copywriters, & data scientists to help acquire & retain new Via riders across all global markets & public transit use cases. You will help design marketing programs that drive both awareness, engagement, & direct response outcomes for growing ridership. A critical component of this role will be to design growth programs & processes that allow our efforts to scale with the business.
What You'll Do:
- Develop full lifecycle marketing programs based on quantitative & qualitative market research, customer segments, & key use cases.
- Collaborate across internal & partner teams to launch, execute, monitor, & optimize marketing programs.
- Build programs for local communities & scale them to similar markets.
- Consistently identify & test new rider growth initiatives that can supplement our existing strategies.
- Conduct rigorous analysis to identify areas of opportunity & improvement across the entire rider lifecycle (e.g. signup conversion funnel, early engagement, retention).
- Create replicable processes & playbooks to drive efficiency.
- Develop & maintain reports & dashboards that track key metrics.
- Communicate strategies, insights, & progress to internal & external stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about growth marketing & excited by the opportunity to help Via acquire & connect with riders in a broad range of deployments.
- You are always thinking strategically & creatively about ways to hook customers, generating ideas & hypotheses to carry out end-to-end experiments & iterative tests.
- You have a strong ability to understand & empathize with the end customer. You are comfortable conducting surveys, focus groups, or other qualitative methods to understand the needs, pain points, & motivations of our riders.
- You have a strong bias towards data-driven problem solving. You are comfortable working with data sets of all types to generate a hypothesis or recommendation.
- You are metrics-driven, & comfortable measuring success against a set of KPIs.
- Proficiency with Tableau & SQL is preferred. We will provide guidance on the job, however candidates must have a willingness & desire to learn.
- Independent, organized, & self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility.
- Strong communicator, who is able to adapt their level of detail depending on the audience.
- Humble, low ego, team player.
- At least 1-2 years of prior experience in Growth Marketing, Analytics, Management Consulting, or Product Management is preferred.
What Catches Our Eye:
- Strong analytical background (Using Python, R, SQL, Tableau for data analysis)
- Experience launching new products & markets
- Direct experience with user acquisition channels (digital, OOH, PR, etc.) & messaging or analytics platforms (LeanPlum, AppsFlyer, etc.)
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Were proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution & modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems & sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.