This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
What youll be doing
Adyens Point of Sale solution is growing very fast, & therefore, were looking for a Junior Product Manager in the Point of Sale team to add to our highly skilled team of product managers that look after our Point of Sale solution. In this role, youll be helping to shape the future of in-store payments & shopper experiences, to provide todays consumers the most seamless experience while shopping in-store.
As a Junior Product Manager in the Point of Sale team, you will be helping to continuously improve our Point of Sale offering. You will be responsible to drive feature development from its conception, all the way to the launch of a feature. While doing this, you will interact with customers all across the globe, & different internal stakeholders.
What are we looking for
- You are an extremely quick learner;
- You have outstanding analytical skills, & are not afraid to dive into complex, technical subjects;
- You know how to manage a project, & have experience with bringing something from conception to launch;
- You can communicate in English fluently, both written & verbally, & are not afraid to get out there to let your voice be heard;
- You take pride in putting your team first, you value teams over ego;
- You can work well with both technical & commercial teams;
- Having a technical or engineering background is a plus;
- Experience in an IT/software company is a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!