Peloton is seeking an IT Director, Quality & Product Lifecycle Management. Reporting to the SVP of IT for Supply Chain, this position is responsible for managing our Quality IT Systems & Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system, a platform that facilitates & tracks product development from concept through production. In this position, you'll lead our PLM technology team and build the technically capability relevant to Manufacturing & Quality customers internally. You will work closely with key business stakeholders to build an enterprise platform that enables Product innovation, lifecycle management, Design Collaboration, Product Release management & Quality Function deployment.
You will also work collaboratively with peers to define our future PLM technology roadmap & build strategic relationships with key IT & Business leaders to ensure success. We are looking for someone with extensive experience building & delivering large scale, on-premise, & cloud-based enterprise solutions. The candidate needs to have an executive presence, be highly analytical & have extensive technical & project management experience especially with hands-on experience in supply & demand planning solutions. The candidate must be a self-starter, flexible problem solver, & outstanding communicator who is comfortable learning quickly & connecting the dots between disparate technologies. These skills are required to work across multiple functions & geographies within Pelotons matrixed organization. Success will depend on the candidates ability to quickly form both professional & personal relationships with colleagues & drive to rigorous, measurable, user-friendly deliverables.
- Defines product roadmap, pricing strategy, distribution, & product performance. Drives strategy required to grow product business.
- Owns new product introduction IT support processes including market opportunity analysis, requirements, product launch & end of life
- Defines market needs for solution launch & increased growth. Ensures risks associated with market needs are effectively identified, measured, monitored, & controlled.
- Aligns key roles & key performance indicators (KPI) with strategic marketing initiatives.
- Manages tradeoffs & resource allocation to meet overall portfolio objectives
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff, planning, & evaluating department activities. Develops & coaches team members to establish an industry leading product management competency.
- Develop in-depth capabilities for Quality Management System (QMS) software to track & manage all aspects of the manufacturing quality system, including documentation control, training, deviations, corrective & preventive actions (CAPA), compliance management, audit management & Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FEMA).
- Facilitate in defining master data definition, product hierarchy, product data model & identifying data ownership along with business stakeholders
- Experience in building, developing, & managing highly effective engineering teams
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Graduate degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Economics etc.) or MBA. Academic qualifications specific to supply chain disciplines, such as production planning, manufacturing & inventory control are highly preferred.
- At least 15 years professional experience with a minimum of 8 years in demand or supply planning model building. Full implementation experience with one of the platforms such as PTC Windchill, Agile, Team Center or equivalent required. In addition, experience in end-to-end implementation of LIMS (Lab Information Management Systems) required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep understanding of business drivers & their interrelationship with supply chain performance, & to independently, creatively apply analytics capabilities against the highest priorities
- 5+ years industrial experience in GMP.
- Experience with distributed systems, multi-tiered application development, service-oriented architecture, & microservice architecture
- Domain knowledge in Change Management, BOM Management, CAD & SAP S4/Hana, Manufacturing, & other PLM areas
- Experience leading system design, integration, & deployment in a complex, integrated environment
- Knowledge of applicable product related regulations & risk & compliance requirements.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Experienced technical understanding of quality, supply chain & manufacturing systems
- Strong leadership, communication, consulting & influencing skills
- Deep knowledge of supply chain standard methodologies. Lean Six Sigma skills.
- Strong systems thinking capability
- Critical thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated & outcome oriented
- Program/Project management, with experience leading multiple large projects
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.