About The Role
We are looking for a go-getter Sales Development Representative to help hospitality operators find the solution theyve been dreaming of! You love hospitality & technology & want to be part of an innovative software startup changing the world of hospitality.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will play a critical role of identifying & qualifying prospects that fit within our target customer profile. The SDR acts as the first point of contact between prospects & the sales team.
What Youll Do
- Prospect & identify clients to contact via email outreach & cold calling
- Inspire prospects to learn about how SevenRooms can be an asset to their business
- Manage an organized pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Test new technologies to facilitate outbound outreach
- Discover new target markets & implement campaigns through outbound calls & emails
- Establish strong working relationships with prospects in the US & across the world
- Assist the sales team by identifying relevant decision makers
Who You Are
- You have 1+ year of sales or sales development experience
- Strong attention to detail & ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, quota driven sales environment
- Cold calling, sales training & Salesforce.com experience is preferred
- Restaurant, nightlife or hotel industry experience a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart & passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech & hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.