We are seeking a highly skilled, team-oriented individual to be a Technical Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master for high performance, cross-functional autonomous engineering teams. The successful candidate will be an energizing servant leader, be an enabler & driver, is a self starter & can work in an ambiguous environment, willing to learn & grow, work with technical teams, possess strong interpersonal communication & facilitation skills, be detail-oriented, thorough & results-focused.
- Able to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines & dependencies.
- Defines & owns all engineering process for your teams.
- Be a part of strategic planning & goal setting for your teams & communicates a clear vision of ones team.
- Organizes scrum ceremonies, work with product teams to build product roadmaps & assist in release planning.
- Builds project plans, manage scope & schedule, identify risks & issues & publish status reports.
- Collaborates across various cross functional teams including Engineering, Product, User Experience, Reliability & Security to ensure everyone is aligned to Project/Program goals.
- Facilitates in release planning & scheduling by providing empirical scrum team statistics, identifying project dependencies & mitigate risks.
- Owns the identification & management of cross-team dependencies & be able to work across teams to achieve teams objectives
- Works with PMO to establish KPIs & use the metrics to track team progress & decision making.
- Develops working knowledge of technologies to manage development tasks, identify & resolve issues & effectively communicate with stakeholders.
- Drives to build self-organized development teams & facilitate issue resolution within the team
- 3+ years in an Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master in an engineering organization.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development project life cycle.
- Familiar with technical constructs, process & development frameworks.
- Familiar with different software development best practices (BDD, TDD, pair programming, etc.)
- Has planned & executed on complex & large scale cross team initiatives.
- Has a good understanding of development metrics & the use of dashboards / reports to radiate information.
- A background in software development is a plus.