At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprisesincluding the largest internet platformsfrom sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly onetrilliononline interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, & commit payment fraud.We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. Its an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, & keep it human.
As a Contract Manager, youll work closely with the Finance & Sales/BD teams at White Ops. Youll also collaborate & work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams in order to support commercial agreements including sales contracts, vendor contracts, non-disclosure agreements, & consulting contracts.
- End-to-end contract management:
- Sales Contracts: Negotiate Sales Agreements & Amendment terms including liaising with internal stakeholders as needed. Manage sales contract lifecycle from negotiation to close through renewals.
- Review & edit non-disclosure, data privacy, vendor, & consulting agreement terms
- Vendor management: provide insight internally on vendor management (ie. vendor management policies) & assist with organization & vendor audits when necessary
- Serve as first point of contact to internal departments to answer contract related questions & escalate as needed/appropriate. Become point person on various agreements including leases, employment issues, HR matters, etc.
- Coordinate & maintain annual certifications (and various ad hoc requests) with industry governing & compliance organizations including: TAG, IAB, SOC, MRC, DOC (Department of Commerce, responsible for the function of the Privacy Shield)
- Own & manage IP requests & Trademark/Patent deliverables/renewals with external IP firm. Maintain list of patents & trademarks.
- Manage internal SLAs to ensure internal/external stakeholders are informed, while deliverables are completed on time
- Maintain library of form legal documents & add or revise as needed
- Sales Legal Ops: Enhance Legal sales training, sales process & overall revenue deliverables by creating more cohesion between sales & legal. Enhance current collateral & resources & serve as a liaison between Sales & Legal.
- Process Improvement: Key stakeholder in the contract management process; proactively suggest ongoing improvement & implement necessary updates to improve process, tools, systems.
- Data Privacy: Support data privacy, security, data protection initiatives & keep them organized as well as assist in implementation/training across company
- Possess a positive attitude that everything can be improved & the ambition to continuously improve the status quo
- Proven self-starter with excellent problem-solving capabilities, judgment, negotiation, communication (written & verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with ability to manage a high-volume workload & communicate status/challenges internally
- Ability to focus on a project & effectively manage resources, timelines, & challenges while remaining calm & collaborative under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Law Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- At least 2+ years of progressive responsibility with demonstrated results in contract management
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year & we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London.