Area Manager Replenishment Nights
Location: Newark NJ
Reports to: WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Area Manager Replenishment Nights directs the day-to-day operations within the functional areas of receiving, shipping, storage / distribution of goods, & logistics. The Area Manager Replenishment coordinates activities & provides coaching & guidance to associates, leads, & supervisors. The Area Manager Replenishment works alongside & with the team, providing guidance as needed to ensure maximum productivity. The Area Manager Replenishment works with Management to complete the given directives of the Company. The Associate Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with all safety, GMP & SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies. This managerial position is expected to support a culture in line with Hello Freshs core values.
- Work ( 2 openings) Sun-Wed 7pm-5:30 AM or Wed-Sat 7pm-5:30 AM
- Ensure a high level of internal & external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues & complaints.
- Manages the department engaged in essential warehouse functions (receiving, shipping, & distribution) to ensure high productivity & high technical integrity.
- Performing internal audits.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other leadership to maximize product reliability & minimize costs.
- Supports the implementation of processes & procedures.
- Relay quality philosophy to all warehouse personnel.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Coordinating warehouse training programs based on employees performance
- Interact with procurement to ensure adequate supply of all inventory & ingredients.
- Addressing nonconformities from previous internal & external audits.
- Following-up on & closing pending preventive & corrective action requests.
- Ensuring that documentation & design controls are appropriate for warehouse department.
- Assisting the management team & provide support as necessary.
- Provide all employees with available tools & resources, proper training & in the moment coaching direction.
- Report food safety & quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Leadership: train & develop a large group of employees
- Performance Management of warehouse employees
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Detailed Oriented & Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency: speak to employees with tact & diplomacy
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production & maintaining productivity
- Technical Capacity: computer literacy to input information into the computer
- Learning Orientation: able to take direction & relay information to employees
At a minimum, you have
- Associates degree or related management work experience
- At least 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a warehouse
- Associates degree or related management work experience.
- At least 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a production environment
- Meal kit industry work experience a plus
- Google Suite/Microsoft Office
- Competitive Salary 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.