The VaynerX People & Experience Team (P.E.T.) partners with every person in our organization to ensure this is the best career move of their life. We mean that. Whether you stay for 3 months in a residency program or your whole career we want to provide each person with the opportunities to learn, grow, & feel valued. Our team finds ways to flip the script of a traditional HR team by taking a high touch, empathetic approach to everything we do - from the most mundane admin tasks, to the highest level strategic planning. We aim to do it all with empathy, professionalism, patience, a little humor, & a lot of kindness.
The Task at Hand
You will play a key role in supporting our P.E.T. Strategists, playing a role in operations, strategy, & relationship building across multiple departments & VaynerX entities. This is an opportunity to learn every aspect of the employee life-cycle process. More specifically you can plan to be involved in the following:
- Day to day management of onboarding & offboarding experience; including setting up meetings & communications with new joiners, leavers & managers; summarizing exit interviews; handling paperworks as needed related to new hires/leavers.
- Assist with managing Performance management process; including conducting data audits & updating spreadsheets, scheduling trainings, setting up cycles in our HR system, fielding questions from employees
- Partner with Strategists & Edu/Cap team to execute; schedule & create learning & development initiatives
- Assist with compensation planning
- Help to plan & execute diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Help to create dashboards using a variety of data
- Administrative tasks, including file maintenance & data entry
- Optimizing our current protocols & systems to improve overall experience of our people
- Creating more efficiencies in our processes, leveraging tech & moving away from manual ways of working
- Support team resourcing & casting (ideating on how we build the strongest teams)
Qualifications & Success in Role
More specifically you:
- Have the ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Are a creative self-starter who prides themselves on their grit & resourcefulness
- Exercise sound judgment & discretion including handling all tasks & data with the utmost confidentiality
- Are detail oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization & multitasking skills
- Are an analytical problem solver, you dont wait for someone else to spot the problem & come up with a solution
- Strong interpersonal communication, comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Have an interest in HR analytics & leveraging data to inform decisions
- Must be proficient in GSuite
- Might know other HR tools, but if not, you come with a positive mindset & we are ready to train you!