HYPR, the Passwordless Company, is currently seeking a Solution Architect to join the quickly growing family. The worlds largest organizations deploy HYPR to eliminate fraud, phishing & credential reuse all while enhancing customer & employee experiences. The Solution Architect has the ability to take part in this mission of removing all passwords & shared secrets from global enterprises.
This role requires a multifaceted individual who can ensure successful implantation plans & deployments in production environments. The role demands that you are objective oriented & able work across complex & shifting environments.
A Solution Architect should have demonstrated experience in collaborative communication environments with both internal & external teams. The role provides architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on Passwordless implementation & adoption.
- Develop solution plans intended to support business investment decisions which means they must hold the appropriate balance between costs, risks & quality of the product
- The solution architect creates innovative & practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy & objectives & within the context of HYPR
- Responsible for delivering solution designs & architectures for key global initiatives using HYPR hosted in a variety of environments including on-premise requiring scalability & reliability.
- Oversee & lead the successful implementation of these designs & architectures by managing expectations & risks, ensuring appropriate organizational structures, principles, tools & responsibilities are in place.
- Provide expertise to customers in building & executing implantation plans for HYPR to integrate to Windows Domains, Identity Providers, Customer Web & Mobile Applications.
Skills And Attributes For Success:
- An expert understanding of enterprise architecture
- Ability to adopt & relate new technologies to the set of problems
- Able to communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of (business) stakeholders effectively & comprehensively
- Possess strategic business acumen & understanding of organizational strategy
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure & security architecture & non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability
- Understanding of MFA , 2FA & IAM technologies
- Understanding of Windows Domain Controllers & Certificate Services
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Minimum of 5+ years in a solution or technical architect role using On-Premise & hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS & SaaS platforms
- Experience in architecting & designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using IaaS, PaaS & SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with any claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, PINGIdentity, OKTA, ForgeRock, Microsoft & other IDP related technologies.
- Knowledge of security controls including encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Managed the end-to-end life cycles of a project in solution architect capacity
Ideally, youll also have
- As this is a role with global focus & responsibilities, you may be required to work outside of the normal working hours in your time zone to partner with other IT Services staff globally
- Experience or comfort in the use & guidance of REST APIs & SDKs
- Experience or comfort with FIDO UAF & FIDO2
- Experience with Identity Access Management standards such as SAML, OIDC, & OAuth2.0
- Experience with Linux Administration & SQL/MySQL Administration
- This role may also include travel, both domestic & international
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- All members of the team are senior, & youll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service & success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families & responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that wont make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge & vital to the success & security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration & access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
- Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available & more
- Generous equipment budget & customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer