About The Role & Team
At Amplitude, were building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products & drive growth. Were already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, IBM, & Amazon. In Southern Europe, we have already very significant references such as Unibet, Canal Plus, Cabify, Letgo, Zenly. Our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products. You'll be part of a tight knit go-to-market team in our Paris office.
As a successful candidate for the job you will have experience in software sales & understand how to identify & close complex deals. We want the best of the best & make sure that top performers are rewarded!
As our Commercial Account Executive, you will:
- Manage the Spanish territory from our Paris office with frequent travel in Barcelona & Madrid
- Create new opportunities in the mid market & commercial (< 500+ employees) through prospecting, networking, etc. Primary focus is to land new logos in the region
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product & conduct discovery calls, customized demos, & presentations to prospective customers. Attempt new sales methods through fearlessness & willingness to take risks.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle.
- Lead territory building initiatives in greater Southern region by working with technology partners, agency partners, product management networking groups & regional events to drive awareness, educate the market, create net new opportunities & influence current pipeline.
- Collaborate well with team members; proactively identify best practices & share proactively
- Consistently take quantitative & strategic approach in territory planning. Understand total pipeline size, top opportunities, opportunity stage management, coverage factor, historical close rate, rate of retention & upsell potential. Forecast accurately.
- Exceed quarterly & annual targets
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 2-5 years of Enterprise SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Native of bilingual in Spanish
- Ability to tell a story using data
- Experience building a vertical/new business & building a new territory
- Detailed Account Planning Experience
- Successful track record of being a top performer
- Ability to work & thrive in a highly collaborative company & team setting
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experience working in a satellite office
- You are hungry, & thrive in a growing, start-up environment
- You have team spirit & like to combine hard work & fun
- There is no challenge too big to you
- Opening up a new market is exciting to you
- You thrive on experimentation & innovating the sale process
- You are naturally curious & empathetic towards customers & prospects
- You are passionate about digital product management & the role product teams are playing within companies
- You embrace feedback & are open to developing personally & professionally
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. Were super proud of what weve built & continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator & other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, & Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, & Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, & graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitudes D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, & drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, & human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.