Shutterstock is a growing & profitable tech company headquartered in New York City that powers visual creativity around the world. We are currently seeking a highly driven & results-oriented professional to join Shutterstocks Financial Planning & Analysis team as a Senior Analyst, FP&A.
In this role, you will perform extremely detailed & important financial modeling used to inform executive decision-making around capital spending, operating budgets, & long-term planning.
- Lead the monthly, quarterly & yearly budgeting process for Operating expenses, Headcount by functions & business units
- Review & advise departmental budget preparation with individual managers
- Own & actively manage the functional headcount & partner with HR
- Prepare monthly forecast packages & assist in preparation of monthly & quarterly board of director materials
- Provide analysis & insights into variances between actual & expected financial results
- Develop management reporting to track headcount & opex
- Address ad hoc financial analysis requests & inquiries
- Work with the business to execute strategies to maintain adequate expenditure & investment controls
- Partner with Finance Operations including revenue operations, accounting, AP & AR/Cash collections to bridge actual results to plan
- 3+ years relevant experience in finance, management consulting, accounting or investment banking
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or a quantitative field
- Experience in owning & managing operating expense, headcount, & financial modeling
- Enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling & analysis
- Advanced Excel skills & experience working with data visualization tools
- Business acumen & knowledge of functional elements which are important for business profitability in order to influence, drive & positively impact business results
- A strong problem solver & communicator who can work cross-functionally & explain complex concepts to non-financial audiences
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious & not afraid to seek out projects independently
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers & Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, & want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry-leading products, please apply.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK ), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 330 million images & more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The companys brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers & Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, & want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V