The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Strategist to assist with all global marketing email & automation systems & processes, including designing, developing, & executing. They will be collaborating with stakeholders across the organization helping to implement & optimize campaigns, including working to improve the entire lead generation lifecycle for each region. They will be responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of the programs & ensuring integration across departments both locally & regionally. They will support the business through the execution & analysis of email marketing efforts, with a particular focus on customer lifecycle, automated email programs, & customer journeys.
The Senior Marketing Automation Strategist will help drive the marketing team forward by designing tests & strategies to drive pipeline, increase engagement & optimize the customer experience. This person will work very closely with marketing leadership.
What Youll Do
- Oversee the global development, growth, & operations of marketing email & automation programs
- Partner with the product, content, & sales team to create compelling nurture paths for different personas, & constantly iterate & test to drive improvement
- Lay out campaign workflows, including audience segmentation, validation rules, triggers, alerts, & automated responses
- Responsible for marketing automation Quality Assurance from design rendering to email functionality & static list uploads
- Establish global KPIs & configure standard reports & to measure tactic & campaign success as well as business results
- Strong understanding of email/SMS regulations across all relevant regions & ability to enforce internally
- Execute email & cross-channel marketing programs with a focus on segmentation, contact strategy, & customer journey building globally
- Develop a testing plan to continuously drive increased customer interest, conversion, sales, LTV & profitability across segments & channels
- Implement segmentation & contact strategy based on customer preference, buying behavior, past performance & marketing objectives globally
- Maintain healthy deliverability rates of Yexts sender IPs & domains by monitoring engagement & bounce trends, & utilizing external tools & vendors
- Stay on top of key trends in the ever-changing world of email marketing
What You Have
- BS Degree or similar college level education
- 2+ years experience as a power user of a marketing automation platform
- Must have hands-on experience with a CRM (Salesforce preferred) & a Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo is preferred)
- Relevant email marketing experience with an emphasis on customer segmentation in a test & learn environment
- Experience designing & implementing A/B multivariate tests
- Ability to work independently & lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Superior critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Data visualization & demonstrated ability to use data to develop relevant insights & influence decision making
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.