Index Exchange is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to support the companys global digital strategy. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, youll be an integral part of the global Digital team - working with multiple stakeholders across marketing, sales, product, finance, & more - to bolster the companys presence & engagement online with partners, new leads, & talent.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
What Youll be Doing:
- Work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing to deliver & drive digital marketing tactics & strategies across our owned platforms, including website, blog, email, & social, ensuring alignment with brand positioning & channel growth
- Work across the entire content production lifecycle, collaborating with Designers, Producers, Copywriters, & Product Marketers to ensure copy & rich media is published & optimized to the highest standards
- Manage ongoing publishing updates across CMS for our suite of global websites, implementing HTML/CSS as required, ensuring metadata is robust
- Build & deliver email marketing campaigns with a view towards marketing automation & integration between Salesforce, & email platforms
- Oversee the social media strategy through social listening, scheduling, & creating organic & paid social campaigns, while engaging with our audiences across various social channels
- Collaborate with internal teams & external vendors on high visibility, cross-platform, multi-channel digital projects that will have company-wide impact
- Partner with performance expert to dig deep into data, understanding & learning from results-driven insights, & measuring content against business goals
- Partner with international & translation teams to ensure smooth delivery of global content
What Were Looking For:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, either within B2B, or embedded within a brand
- Solid understanding of SEO, lead generation, SEM, paid social, search, & display advertising campaigns
- Experience using a CMS or LMS; HTML/CSS/JS an advantage
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) & MS Suite (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience using website analytics, Google tools, social media management tools e.g. Hootsuite
- Experience with Salesforce & email marketing platforms e.g. Mailchimp/Marketo
- Solid understanding of email deliverability requirements, processes, & email data privacy regulations
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining tight deadlines
- Positive, can-do, self-starter attitude
- Ability to work cross functionally across multiple teams; global experience a plus
- Exceptional organizational & project management skills, with superior attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Passion for digital trends & technologies
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.