Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network & is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value & information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses & government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop & offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid & cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants & government entities with a secure, convenient & reliable way to pay & be paid in 170 countries & territories.
This is an individual contributor role with a primary focus on team support & administrative strategies, with responsibility for the ownership & execution of specific tasks. The individual in this role will be empowered to think outside of the box, be autonomous, make recommendations in support of the Product Organization & Chief Product Officer schedule & priorities. This person will have the ability to work under minimal supervision. Provides dedicated support to the Chief Product Officer.
- Calendar Management: Manage calendar, including scheduling meetings & conference calls & arranging travel (limited support direct report to large client and/or project meetings on an ad hoc basis)
- Operational & administrative duties, & work toward developing solutions & strategies for collaborations with other teams (e.g., being proactive about meeting participation, agendas, & being a thought partner to teams to make the best & most valuable use of Chief Product Officer's time).
- Events Support: Coordinate & plan meets & events including All Staff & Leadership & Team engagements, taking the lead to support & plan initiatives that foster a positive organizational culture.
- Special Projects: Lead and/or support special projects including helping establish team culture by establishing cadence of team communications, traditions/rituals, employee recognition program
- Maintain documentation & distribution lists.
- Manage project schedules, day-to-day workflow & maintained detailed documentation.
- Meeting Coordination: Handle room bookings, AV needs, catering, work closely with teams on client coordination
- Expense Management: Process expense reports for the Chief Product Officer, manage team Purchase Card & Purchase Orders.
- Presentation Development: Support the development of the presentations including leading the collection, consolidation & synthesis of materials submitted by broader team members.
- Liaison: Communicate professionally with Visa executives, colleagues & clients across the organization on behalf of the Chief Product Officer & his office
- Manage inventory: manage office supplies, purchase supplies & equipment when needed
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of work experience with Executive level or Board members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (all applicants subject to Microsoft skills testing).
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fluid environment where assignments are time sensitive & can change frequently
- Highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter who is resourceful & can think outside the box
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal), with the ability to effective communicate & collaborate with a diverse range of people & job functions
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work ~5% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49of the San Francisco Police Code.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.