Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The marketing team helps drive the Mailchimp brand globally, shaping the perception of our platform, while driving growth. The Integrated Marketing team provides strategic guidance, executes a number of initiatives out in the wild, & recommends best practices across a number of marketing functions. We partner with the entire marketing organization & cross-functionally, helping to drive performance & meet organizational goals & objectives.
We are looking for a highly organized Marketing Campaigns Associate to join the Channel Strategy & Campaigns team.
Role Mission: The Marketing Campaigns Associate will be responsible for supporting the planning & execution of Mailchimp Marketing Campaigns. The Marketing Campaign Associate will partner closely with Marketing Managers & Directors as well as external agency partners, to help develop, execute, & optimize campaigns.
What You Will Do:
- Support the cross-functional campaigns & inter-agency team.
- Refine organization systems & artifact documentation.
- Maintain the established campaign calendar.
- Work with internal teams & tools to manage feedback & approvals on campaign deliverables in a timely manner.
- Maintain digital asset management tool.
Wed Love to Hear From You If:
- You have excellent communication & prioritization skills
- Some experience in marketing or advertising
- You have worked in a professional marketing environment
- You have experience working with internal & external agencies
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong organization, problem solving, presentation, & interpersonal skills
- You have experience in marketing planning & operations
- You have experience in the B2B space, Experience in a global organization is preferred
- Bonus Points. Experience with Workfront & Canto Proficient computer skills in Google Suite, Photoshop, & Keynote.
- Proven to be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree (or relevant experience)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.