You will be a core member of the People Insights & Employee Engagement & Development Center of Excellence functions & will play a critical role in evolving HelloFresh's people strategy through data. You will be known for your People Science expertise & your collaborative ability to partner with key stakeholders to collect & analyze our data around the employee lifecycle, transforming it into meaningful insights that influence org-wide employee experience decisions, with a core focus on employee experience, talent management, learning & development, & onboarding.
Candidates should be prepared to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced & high-growth environment & have a passion for working with key business stakeholders to use data to enrich the employee experience at HelloFresh.
- Partner with the Employee Engagement & Development team (Employee Experience Learning, Talent Management) to bring a data-driven approach to new programming & all things Employee Engagement & Development related
- Support the Engagement & Development team in establishing new key metrics around learning programs & onboarding, monitoring the performance of new initiatives, creating predictive analytics around churn, designing & identifying areas of opportunity to improve employee engagement
- Serve as a thought leader in the Employee Experience space, partnering with the team with survey design, analyzing employee data, improving data processes, advising action-planning approaches, & establishing feedback strategies
- Embed additional people data points into how we talk about the Employee, increasing our understanding of the Employee Experience & creating actionable insights into how we can attract & retain the best talent (including through a DEI lens)
- Elevate & enhance our Employee Experience analytics capabilities using data computing & visualization tools (e.g. SQL, Domo, Tableau, Python, etc.)
- Develop, test, & implement predictive models designed to support HR & business leaders in the optimization of our talent management process across the organization
- Work in partnership with teams to become a systems expert (i.e. CultureAmp)
- Create presentations displaying analytical findings for a wide range of audiences (technical & non-technical)
- Analytical: you use data to problem solve & tell compelling stories
- Accurate: you have excellent attention to detail & can field multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously, delivering them on time & with accuracy
- Action-Oriented: you communicate & share analysis & insights that focus on driving action & change
- Storyteller: you are passionate about the people behind the data & you love diving into data to uncover stories that provide clear insights, helping leaders make informed & impactful decisions
- Agile: you thrive on managing concurrent projects in a dynamic high-growth environment
- Innovative: you enjoy bringing projects from concept to creation, using creativity to address challenges along the way
- Collaborative - you have experience working across various levels of an organization, building trust & fostering collaboration
- Background or relevant experience in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, HR Analytics
- 3+ years of HR / L&OD analytics experience focused on delivering employee experience insights & driving meaningful impact within your organization
- Employee Lifecycle survey design experience & experience with employee engagement tools (Culture Amp experience preferred)
- Experience in developing reporting on a BI platform (e.g. Domo) & presenting to key business stakeholders. Experience with data modeling & data science is a plus.
- Experience working across various levels of an organization, building trust, & fostering collaboration
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, written, visual & verbal.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests from Day 1
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company