The Junior Product Specialist is responsible for helping to strengthen our concepts, tactics, & assets by providing insights into the Automotive industry. The Junior Product Specialists goal is to support the team with product & brand knowledge, acting as a reliable source for questions, feedback, validation, & approvals. When performed successfully, this role ensures we produce the highest quality work possible by reducing the number of product-related mistakes & increasing overall team competency.
- Develops & maintains expertise on all aspects of our clients product as well as general brand information, marketing & customer base
- Researches future model developments & brand extensions of both our client & their direct competitors
- Researches & understands trends in the automotive industry
- Develops & maintains current & historical product knowledge of North American models & how they differ from European models
- Research top competitors to understand trends & inform future decisions
- Develops & maintains a full vocabulary on product & vehicle technology
- Creates, maintains & communicates knowledge documentation, product documentation for account team & project stakeholders
- Provides training, educational seminars & other product review sessions for members of the account team as needed by Quality Assurance & other departments
- Acts as a Quality Assurance resource during model-year for all product related changes
- Reviews artwork & copy for product accuracy
- Reviews model specifications & features for product accuracy
- Effectively writes technical & product content as required. Helps direct copy writers with regards to any product related copy
- Participates in updates with UX, enhancement strategy & other projects that benefit from a strong understanding of the clients product
- Effectively develops relationships with the client & associated marketing agencies in order to share product information & understand marketing needs
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- An understanding of marketing, digital, & strategy.
- The ability to collaborate with multiple disciplines & a proven track record of doing so.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven yourself a multitasker by taking on different projects simultaneously.
- A commitment to product accuracy.