Vimeo is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to work with the Growth Team. Vimeos Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, data, & obsessing about user experiences. We need an exceptional leader with the ability to manage & run a fast, nimble, high-impact process.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast-paced environment & is passionate about developing & launching new experiences to a B2B SaaS audience. This role will report to the Growth Product Marketing Lead & work across the Growth organization as well as other Marketing teams on initiatives that drive acquisition, engagement & retention. This includes creating audience specific messaging, identifying research needs, defining experiment variants & analyzing results to engage & grow the increasing number of customers joining Vimeo.
What youll do:
- Understand how our product grows from self-serve to enterprise across the customer lifecycle & set measurable business goals & track progress against them.
- Define audience specific messaging to drive activation & engagement at key moments in the customer lifecycle.
- Partner with research to build continuous knowledge of our customer base & champion our users needs & wants.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, design & engineering to identify growth loops, launch experiments & drive business metrics.
- Engage with the broader marketing team including CRM, paid marketing & core product marketing to drive company wide initiatives & share learnings.
- Review business metrics, interpret trends in data & identify opportunities for optimizations.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or growth role.
- Proven track record of launching A/B experiments, optimizations & customer research.
- Experience translating data into actionable insights.
- Ability to take complex ideas & turn them into simple & intuitive communication.
- Creative & empathetic thinker; thinks customer first.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments & can adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent professional experience.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with SaaS subscription business.
- MBA or graduate degree.
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs